Thursday, June 19, 2008

Peter...Walking on the Water



A cute story, that must be shared with all!! Today I picked up Samantha from VBS and having asked the teacher this morning what the lesson was about, I knew just what questions to ask.
So I said, "Did you learn about Peter today?"
Samantha replied, "Yes!"
"What did Peter do?"
She said, "Um, he walked on the water." You go girl, I thought to myself!! She's actually learning something. I was so proud.
So I kept asking, "Where did Peter go when he was walking on the water?"
Samantha replied, "Well," pause, "He went to McDonalds"!!
So there you have it...from the Bible Scholar herself! Not sure if it will preach or not, but it sure was cute!

2 comments:

Beth said...

That is GREAT!! HAHAHA! Kids are so neat! Mine always seem to come up with stuff like this when I'm having a terrible-no-good-very-bad-day! Then I can't help but laugh!!! Wish you had caught this one on tape.

Kari Morgan said...

OMG that is too funny!!! That's like Ava asking me if she can pay for our food at MD's and I said "no, I'll just use my card" and she said, "okay but I'll need cash back".
Its good to see you in blogworld-the girls are getting too big.