Friday, August 22, 2008

First Trip to Emergency Room!

Well...Stephanie made her first trip to the emergency room...and it was sort of my fault. We were our porch and I was in one of the tall chairs and Stephanie wanted up...so I was pulling her arm trying to help, and I guess I pulled too hard. She started screaming and mommy came running. We couldnt find what was wrong, but every time we touched her arm she screamed louder. Mommy was a little upset, but she handled herself okay. We put ice on it and Stephanie calmed down. She would not move her arm. She looked like she was on drugs....which I bet she wished she was! We got to the Dr. (mommy dropped me off at aunt Nini's work) and the Dr. knew just what was wrong. He told mommy to hold Stephanie and he twisted her arm and put her elbow back into joint. She screamed so loud! But after that it was all better. Mommy said if Stephanie needs help getting up that I should call her and not pull her arm so hard. I had fun at Nini's work though!

No comments: