Monday, December 8, 2008

Visit with Santa

I woke up this morning with a purpose...i wanted to see Santa today. I told my mommy we needed to go see Santa...she reluctantly agreed. i was so excited! i was going to tell him i wanted a baby rascal dog (little black lab) that barks, and two barbies. We finally got to the mall where he was at and stood in line for a couple of minutes. Then i'm not sure what happened, but i turned totally shy and scared to death. stephanie was fine until she saw me crying...then she started to cry too. anyway, here's our time with Santa...enjoy. ps - dont blink because it doesnt last very long!

2 comments:

Vonney said...

Too funny! Your girls are adorable! I think I would cry too if I had to sit on some strange man's lap..lol (:

Anonymous said...

That is just too cute! Tell the girls that I cried with Santa too!