Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Crazy Day!




Well, yesterday was a crazy day! it started out as any normal day around here...eating, drinking, playing, going potty, school work...the usual. Then mommy had this bright idea of taking us to McDonalds for a treat so we could play. I love McDonalds...its my "new favorite." I'm not sure why everything is "new" now, but it is. I just like saying "new." I got in trouble in Sunday School when i was talking to the teacher about my "new" daddy. I dont have a "new" daddy, i just like saying "new" before everything! Except not daddy. Mommy said i cant say that anymore! Anyway...we were playing at McDonalds and stephanie couldnt get up to one of the slides, so my friend was helping her by pulling on her arm...and well...we all know what happens when we pull on Stephanie's arm...Yep...back to the hospital. I had to stay in this room with this nice lady while Stephanie had some X-Rays taken...but it wasnt broke...just back out of joint. The Doctor showed mommy how to twist Stephanie's elbow so she could put it back in joint herself. Mommy said, "Probably not"! Then as we were leaving the Doctor, we found a fuzzy caterpillar crawling in the parking garage! Mommy picked it up and let it crawl on her arm and shoulder the whole way home! I was so excited! I had a "new Buddy"!! We made a nice box for it and gave it leaves and sticks and stuff. It even stayed there all night long! Mommy said today we had to find a jar for Buddy...whatever that is....I hope its a "new" one!

1 comment:

James Wilder said...

Hey Tara. You were added to One Stop (apostolicbloggers.blogspot.com).

The girls are cute little darlings. It's crazy to think back 5 years... nice to catch up with you. Please send my regards to the Professor (Bro. Bollman). I miss him dearly.