Thursday, October 16, 2008

Picture Perfect

Well....Mommy went camera crazy today!! She said it was a Picture Perfect Day...so away we went! She said we may have one or two good ones out of the whole bunch!! Stephanie couldnt sit still, i got tired of smiling, we wanted to play in the water more than look at the camera....and i just could not find my "new" Willy (the whale) in the water. I looked, and looked, and looked. Then we went to the woods to try to find a "new" buddy (caterpillar) as my old "new" buddy died last night. It was a beautiful day and overall, we had fun! We can't decide which is our favorite picture...would you help us out? Look at the timer when you see your favorite picture and send that time stamp to us in the comment section!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the ones at 38 seconds, 2 minutes 20 seconds, and 2 minutes 48 seconds! =)

Anonymous said...

They are all so cute - how would you pick? Of course you know I love Stephanie's expressions. They are priceless.

Rev. Lester & Kathy Bruce, Pastor said...

I liked 10,24,35,38,248,307,and the last one 352

Anonymous said...

13, 37, 54,& 2:18 I LUV EM TARA THERE GETTING SO STINKIN BIG I MISS YALL LIKE CRAZY COME N SEE ALL US CALI'NS SOON
PEACE LOVE N THE HAPPINESS OF A DOVE
XK~LONDON;>