Monday, October 27, 2008

I WANT TO JUMP!

I love to jump. I jump all the time. I jump on the floor, i jump on the bed, i jump off the couch...i'm just a regular jumping bean!! Stephanie wants to do whatever I do...and she really wants to jump. She tries every day to jump...she never quite gets off the ground. Tonight, however, she actually got airborne! We were so excited...and she was a little shocked herself! We tried to re-create the jump where she actually caught some air...but it didnt quite happen! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Janell said...

Hey Tara! I finally made it onto your blog! =)
(I tried to access it before, but the profile was set to private. Luckily I saw it on One-Stop and was able to check it out!)
Your girls are SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! Glad to see things are going great! And Happy Birthday to Bro Bollmann! =)
Love you lots!!!!